Quarterly Herald's Reports

Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

As stated in the January _Acorn_, 4th quarter 1996 (October through
December) Herald's Reports are now due.  I have stated that I would be
willing to accept reports via e-mail, but please keep in mind that this is a
new ISP account for me and the only attachments I have been able to read so
far had to be in ASCII text.  So, if you are e-mailing me your report,
either include it in the body of your e-mail or if using an attachment, make
sure it's in ASCII text.

Also, I will confirm by return e-mail, every report I receive in this
medium.  If you receive no confirmation within three days (four if weekend),
assume I didn't get it and send it again.

Thanks!!!

In Service to Atlantia,
Lady Rhiannon Ui Niall
Nereid Herald, Atlantia