Re: Need instructions for Tarot Trump, please?

Lord Gawain Kilgore wrote:
> A couple of years ago I was able to play a wonderful game called Tarot
> Trump, sort of a Rummy / Bridge -type game played with a Tarot deck.  If
> anyone could post rules for this, I would be greatly appreciative as I
> have forgotten how to play, but just received a wonderful Tarot deck.

Here are a couple of sites on the WWWeb that might help:

Rialto Archive: Medieval card games.
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/games-cards-msg.html

Card Games Site
http://www.netlink.co.uk/users/pagat/class.html
includes links to pages for the rules for
     French Tarot
     Tarocchi Bolognesi: Ottocento
     Danish Tarok
     Troccas (Swiss)
     Stubai Tarock (Droggn) (Tyrol)
     Hungarian Tarokk (Paskievics)
     Illustrated Hungarian Tarokk (Palatinusz)
     Königsrufen (Austrian)
     Zwanzigerrufen (Austrian)

-- Alfredo

Alfredo el Bufon