RE: [OAK] Brother Cadfael Mysteries

Poster: "Thorpe, John" <thorpj@caepo1.columbiaSC.NCR.COM>

Greetings from Eldred!

Both Cadfael series are available at video stores now.  Borders Books &
Music had the first series (4 tapes) available for less than $20 (this was
just before Christmas), and the second series (3 tapes) for about $68.
I think either Signals or Wireless also has them available but not at
the <$20 price!

I have no idea if the prices are current, but Ealdthryth and I were
ecstatic to find the first series so inexpensive!  Good luck in your
search!

In service,
Eldred