ISO: Bookbinder

Poster: Brocmael <bwhaley@access.digex.net>

Greetings, all.

Recently, I acquired a most nifty book, a facsimile of lute manuscript
tablature, which unfortunately was only available in paperback.  This
book deserves to be rebound, but unfortunately, getting it
professionally rebound will cost more than the book.

Are there any amateur bookbinders out there who have had some
practice, and are good, and cheap?  I'm considering practicing on a
couple of old books I have that need rebinding for practice, then
doing it myself, but there are so many other projects on my list, it
probably will never get done that way.

Thanks.

Broc