Research help needed

Poster: linneah@erols.com

Greetings to all my fiends on the Merry Rose!  Once again, I find myself
wanting advice on a project for school.  In my Medieval History class, 900AD to
1350AD for my final project I have opted to research and make a dress.  As I
could use some new garb anyway, this is a very good project.  However, I'm at a
loss as to which period I want to look into.  I don't want it too simple and I don't
want it too extravagent.  It also should be something that I can research from a
historical figure.  Any suggestions?

Linneah