Apology

Poster: Lordgaelan@aol.com

Unto the gentles of the Tavern, does Lord Gaelan send greetings and his
utmost apologies,

I am new to this forum of communication and having been infected with a virus
before, I panicked at 330 AM when I received the original post.  I forwarded
the post without realizing what was going on with this practical joke.

Please be assured that this will not occur again from this gentle at anytime
in the future.

Thank you to all that responded via private mail and did not singe what
little hair I have left.

In service to my Knight,
Lord Gaelan MacCuinneagain
Order of the Kitty Hawk