Re: Emerald Joust Arts and Sciences

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

Annejke wrote:

>Can someone actually enter all of those categories and more?  Do the
>pieces have to be current or can they be from when you were
>interested or capable of those arts and sciences?

Good Lord!  Of *course* they don't have to be current!  I shudder to think.

I, myself, am going to have to write to the Barony of Adiantum in An Tir and
ask for a picture of the old baronial coronets I made lo these many years
ago.  I don't have the equipment for pierced work any more, nor the interest
in doing it I once had.

No, No!  Please!  All that is required is a representative sample that you
yourself have made, we do not care how current it is, only that you can
track it down and get it or a picture of it to the event.

Good question!

And yes, anyone is free to enter any or all of the competitions and displays at
Emerald Joust.  I doubt Dierdre or Countess Brigit will put any limits on who
can enter/display at the Kingdom A&S on Sunday (if there is one).

        - Anarra