Re: just subscribe

Poster: "Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir" <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Asalaamalaiqum!!

> Poster: "Stephen L. Riley" <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>
>
> Greeting,
> I just subscribed to the Mary rose and I want to introduce myself and my
> household.
> My name is Lady Luisa O'Reilly Royal Scrivener of Atlantia and my
> household is the House of the Flaming Bolt.  We are a household full of
> the best combat archers in the area and some of the best scribes.  I may
> be bragging a bit but I'm very honored to be a member of this household.
> Our e mail number is  flamingbolt@mindspring.com
> This household is a teaching household and we are willing to teach
> archery and calligraphy/illumination.
> Sincerely
> Lady Luisa O'Reilly

Let me take a moment to sing the praises of Lady Luisa and her Lord Stefan.
 They have enriched our kingdom in two places where it was sorely needed:
combat archery; scribal arts.  Through their encouragement and dedication,
Windmaster's Hill and the Canton of Elvegast have seen a rise in interest
and participation of these two arts, and our knigdom is more the lethal for
it.  I have never seen more scribes shooting arrows at the enemy in all my
life.;)

I thought I would toot their horn, since I know that they wouldn't.  Please
welcome them to the Merry Rose with open arms(just like always).

Falcone
Donald S. Wagner             Sayyid Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir
Lead Technical Instructor        Barony of Windmasters' Hill
AT&T WorldNet Service                Kingdom of Atlantia