FW: Madrigal Singers Feb. Concert

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

Although this is in the East Kingdom, it's close to Northern Atlantia and some
in MD may be interested.

A friend forwarded it to me.  This is all I know.  For more information, please
call the phone number listed.

        - Anarra

Announcement!

The Madrigal singers of Wilmington will present a performance of 16th century
vocal ensemble singing in a program entitled "Love Requested...Love Requited"
on Feb. 15 1997, at 7:30 PM (Snow Date, Feb. 25), at the Delaware Academy of
Medicine, 1925 Lovering Ave. Wilmington DE.  Call 302 764 4004 for reservations.

Tickets are $18 ea. There will be wine, cheese and fruit complementary,
performances by the Juggling Hoffmans, the Dover Early  Music Consort, and the
Brandywine High School Madrigal Singers.

The Madrigal Singers are an excellent group of amateur singers who
specialize in Medieval and renaissance vocal music.  They perform in costume
and
collaborate with the Dover Early Music Consort which performs with
reproductions
of early renaissance musical instruments.

The Academy of Medicine seats approx. 75 at grouped tables so get your tickets
early.