Armourers please!

Poster: Silver Dreamer <fkoest1@gl.umbc.edu>

Hello fellow Atlantians!

	I am in need of a well respected armourer.  I have fought SCA
before and sold my Johan Blau armor.  I would really appreciate any
knowledge about Blau's new numbers or location.  I loved his work before,
but now all of my old catalogs have incorrect info on them.  If no one has
heard of him, which is possible I suppose, any other well established
armourer will have to do.  I am looking for a tradesman, not a hobbiest.
Thank you in advance for your greatly needed help!

|    Finnian Grey Koester    |      UMBC -----> UMAB      |
|            ;-)             |   Under the Medical Lab    |
|   --< Silver Dreamer >--   |     Technician Program     |