Drum Circle in Windmasters Hill

Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>

Unto the Patrons of the Merry Rose, and Windmasters in Particular,
Greetings from Ursula von Bremen.

I'm looking for a count of people out there who would be interested in
attending a drum/bardic circle and potluck in Chapel Hill (next door to
the fighter practice site at the Community Centre).  We can have it
indoors or outdoors with a bonfire, or in the Gazebo in the Park next
door (seating in the round), depending on inclination and the weather.

I'd like to hold this on Friday night (01/31).   If we held it this
weekend, people coming up to University could crash at our place the
night before (we're about an hour South of Danville, and close to Route
86, which goes straight to Danville).

The 5 males in my house have bid me to strongly encourage middle eastern
dancers to attend.

Anyway,  if you're interested or if you know anyone who would be
interested (if I'm conflicting with Other Plans), let me know.

Slainte,
Ursula