Re: Armourers please!

Poster: Wynn Klosky <klosky@meeker.UCAR.EDU>

On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Silver Dreamer wrote:

> before and sold my Johan Blau armor.  I would really appreciate any
> knowledge about Blau's new numbers or location.  I loved his work before,

Johan moved to Calontir and is currently "involved in other pursuits"
(i.e., allegedly inactive). I would recommend many of the fine Atlantian
armourers, but I'm not certain which of them are active. My suggestion
is to go to events and ask the folks with newish armour that you admire
where they came by it (practice isn't a good indicator, as many folks
wear their slug armour to practice in, but it could be a start).

branwynn ottersby