Re: Armourers please!

Poster: "Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir" <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Greetings and Allah's Blessed Peace upon us all!!

> Quoth Silver Dreamer <fkoest1@gl.umbc.edu>
>
> Hello fellow Atlantians!
>
> 	I am in need of a well respected armourer.  I have fought SCA
> before and sold my Johan Blau armor.  I would really appreciate any
> knowledge about Blau's new numbers or location.

Rather than a private reply, I thought I would post this to the list
for...prosperity, or something like that.

You can contact Johann Blau through Mandrake Armoury.  He has teemed up
with Roderick for now, and is still doing the fine work.  If you want Johan
to do the work, you need to request that when contacting Madrake; however,
I find that Roderick's work is equal to that of my longtime friend.  I do
also know Johan could use the business, as always, so I also would ask for
him.

Falcone
Donald S. Wagner             Sayyid Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir
Lead Technical Instructor        Barony of Windmasters' Hill
AT&T WorldNet Service                Kingdom of Atlantia