stierbach - fighters practice

Poster: Annejke@prodigy.com (MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST)

I wanted to let all of the fighters know that the Stierbach fighter
practice is happening.  On Friday evenings from 8:30 to 10:00 until
March and then 7:30-10 after that.  The reason that the practice has
been moved back is because we are sharing the gym with the Northern
Virginia Special Olympics practice.  As soon as the practice is over
and they head to Canada for the Olympics then we will have the gym
back completely.

There will be a few fighters there this Friday.  I hope everyone will
come out.  And have a little patients with the situation as we donate
one hour a week to the special Olympic kids.

Thanks everyone,
  Annejke

PS if you need directions see our web page or call me or Lance.