Re: Directions to University

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

Scripsit Anarra:
> There are no directions for University in the January Acorn and no
> directions on the web page and my February Acorn has not yet arrived.
> Does anyone have directions to the hotel and the site for University?
> Does anyone have the phone number of the hotel?

Howard Johnson's
100 Tower Drive
Danville VA 24540  (The Mecca of Western Civil-EYE-zayshun)

phone: 804-793-2000

Directions from Richmond: Get to US 360 and head southwest. When you reach
US 58 in South Boston, go west on 58. This will take you to Danville; 58
is called River St or Riverside Drive and goes north of the river. Follow
Riverside Drive west to the interchange with Central Blvd. Go straight
through the interchange, then take the FIRST RIGHT onto New Mt Cross Road,
then first right onto Tower.

(The Web is a wonderful thing sometimes.)

Evan