Bryan Gibson

Poster: Janet Toney/Terry Neill <71035.3227@CompuServe.COM>

I require assistance in finding Bryan Gibson of Images Studios. I believe he is
from Tennassee. He was at 12th Night last year at Lynchburg and several people
from Atlantia seemed to know him.

I purchased an original of a Viking longship and he offered to sell print rights
for a nonprofit organization. The Longship Company would like to contact him
about this. (We're starting a fund-raising campaign to build another longship.)

I lost my purse a few weeks ago and Bryan's address was in it.

Can anyone please help me or direct me to a contact in Bryan's home kingdom?

Thank you.

					Ana Ilevna
					Caer Mear