Bryan Gibson

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

Poster: Janet Toney <71035.3227@Compuserve.COM>

I require assistance in finding Bryan Gibson of Images Studios. I believe he
is
from Tennassee. He was at 12th Night last year at Lynchburg and several
people
from Atlantia seemed to know him.

I purchased an original of a drawing of a Viking longship and he offered to
sell print rights for a nonprofit organization. The Longship Company would
like to contact him about this. (We're starting a fund-raising campaign to
build another longship.)

I lost my purse a few weeks ago and Bryan's address was in it.

Can anyone please help me or direct me to a contact in Bryan's home kingdom?

Thank you.

                                        Ana Ilevna
                                        Caer Mear

Or, alternatively, Ana thinks Mr. Gibson lives in Meridies (Tennesee?).  Does
anyone know the address for the Meridies List?

Thanks!

        - Anarra