Repost of Jongleurie flyer

Poster: Tom Brady <tabrady@mindspring.com>

What Albrecht meant to say was...

Jongleurie
March 21-23

	It is time, once again, for that most enjoyable of events; the rollicking,
frolicking, low-key Jongleurie!  All are invited to this third installment
of the Canton of Elvegast's celebration of the performing arts.  There will
be classes all day on games, leisure activities and, you guessed it, the
performing arts.  There will also be classes in rapier and in archery.
	But that's not all, you are also invited to experience our grand mid-day
diversion, the Cambok tournament.  If you are interested in playing Cambok
you may either bring your own equipment or borrow some from us (offer valid
while supplies last).
	The theme of the Arts and Sciences competition will be Games!  This
includes game boards, game pieces, game styles, etc.
	The evenings entertainment will include an informal and quite enjoyable
tavern, dancing and other diversions, and games, Games, GAMES!  As always,
we are open to suggestions (last year we had knife fighting and musical
chairs), so spontaneus eruptions of bardic circles are a possibility.  Their
will once again be a wonderful tavern-style "feast" with morsels galore.  It
will be served in shifts, so please contact the autocrat (see below) if you
need special considerations.
	Children's activities will be available, but it is still the responsibility
of the parents to monitor their children as the staff is limited and the
site is not child-proof.
	There is limited cabin space, so please specify if you plan to stay the
night(s).
	Site opens at 6pm on Friday, March 21, and closes at 1pm on Sunday, March
23.  As always, Camp Kanata is a very descretly wet site!  If you bring
alcohol please do not use original containers nor discard them in the
on-site trash.  Also please confine alcohol consumption to the cabins and
the main hall.
	Reservations paid are reservations made, so please contact Lady Tangwystl
ferch Morgana (Marina Martin) at 325-B Oak Run Dr., Raleigh, NC 27606.
(Email: tommari@ibm.net)  Costs: Day trip = $2, Onsite/Offboard = $6,
Onsite/Onboard = $12.  Make checks payable to the Canton of Elvegast, SCA Inc.
	Dietary Concerns should be addressed to the autocrat: Albrecht Ulfson
(Thomas Martin) 325-B Oak Run Dr., Raleigh, NC 27606.  Email: tommari@ibm.net

Directions

>From I-85:  Take exit 218, go South on US 1 towards Raleigh.  Take the exit
for NC Highway 98, turn right at bottom of ramp.  Go 2.3 miles, turn right
onto Camp Kanata Road, follow to site.
>From Raleigh and points South:  From the I-440 Beltline take US 1 (Capital
Boulevard) north out of Raleigh, near Wake Forest take the exit for NC
Highway 98, turn left at the bottom of the ramp.  Go 2.3 miles, turn right
onto Camp Kanata Road, follow to site.

-Duncan the Rather Exhausted (Ymir was cool, though!)