No Subject

Poster: Tammy <TAMMYRF@VM.SC.EDU>

Greetings to all the gentles of the realm:

Could someone please help this SCA newbie wannabe.  I need to know where I can
get my hands on a form so I can submit my name and such for approval.  I will b
e very greatful to anyone who can help me get one.

Also, what exactly is "Land Grab".  I haven't heard of this event before, and w
ould like to know a little more about it.  Could someone please e-mail me at No
miSunrid@aol.com with this info.

Thank you for you time.

Kaellyn O'Riordan (hopefully)
Atlantia