Byram here...

Poster: The Davidsons <paradox@gamewood.net>

Good gentles of Cheapside,
                           This just a brief reminder to all of you who have
been sending mail to Niall and I's account that we no longer can access it,
altho it will still happily recieve your mail.The best way to reach us is
alas, the phone or the U.S. mail.To wit:

Bryce de Byram,Niall Dolphin,& Susanna Grey
(Duane Moore,Neal Townley, & Susie Juroff)
5515 D Pony Farm Dr.
Richmond,VA 23227
(804)329-0369

Many Thanks, for the intrustion,
BdeB
(quietly recovering from minor surgery within the walls of Paradox Keep...)