Chinese artifacts

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Greetings to the Merry Pranksters from Corun,

I have just seen a brochure from the National Gallery here in Washington,
DC telling about an exhibit from the National Museum in Taipei of art
and artifacts from China. This exhibit covers from Neolithic times to
the 18th century. Those interested in Yuan Dynasty (that period of China's
history when it was under the rule of Kublai Khan) will find several
things of interest. I haven't been to the exhibit yet, having only
found out about it five minutes ago, but I'll be planning on going.
The exhibit will be here until sometime in early April.

In service,
Corun

--
     Corun MacAnndra   |   Dark Horde by birth   |   Moritu by choice
Though we are not now that strength, which in old days moved earth and heaven,