Re: Ymir - Notes from the Co-Autocrat

Poster: many waters cannot quench love <lisa@technomancer.com>

hi gaelan!

i believe that some portion of the L&F is mine...

kymber borrowed my cloak, sleeping bag, pillow, and mug for the weekend
and didn't manage to drop them off with duncan before she left.  the cloak
is pendleton wool, navy and marroon with a brocaded pattern.  the sleeping
bag is bright orange and turquoise (think domino's pizza).  the pillow is
in a yellow-flowered pillowcase and should say lorenzin, and the mug is a
thick, tall, clear-glass mug which may or may not have a purple kittyhawk
armband tied around the handle (i think kymber took it off for feast, in
which case i'm looking for it separately).

please let me know ASAP if you have any or all of that!  thanks,

							melys

lisa lorenzin                  every normal man must be tempted, at times,
lisa@technomancer.com          to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
http://www.1000plus.com/lisa/  and begin slitting throats.  - h.l. mencken