Re: maps

Poster: Suzanne Metzler <0002152178@mcimail.com>

Sylvana:

>>being new to this part of the country, i was wondering if
>>somewhere there is a map, with both sca, and mundane names.  This would
>>be a great help  trying to find out if events are near me or not
>>Thanks,
>>Sylvana

--there is a map in the back of the Newcomers Guide To Atlantia that
lists where groups are superimposed on a regular map.  Also in the
back of the Acorn, where the seneschals are listed, the groups are
listed by counties and states.  If this is not helpful, email where
you are and I will be happy to indicate which groups are near you.

Sue Metzler/Lady Tehair MacDiarmada
Dep. Kingdom Chatelaine