Dogs

Poster: ACO <aco@janrix.com>

On the subject of Dogs,
Luisa and I have 2 Newfoundlands that are just great dogs. Our dogs serve
dual purposes. They are great draft (anything on draft is fine)dogs. They
pull a wagon setup for pulling with a dog harness. They are bred for
pulling. My lady's dog Murphy just loves to get in her harness an pull.
The second reason is they shed like crazy and my wife uses the fur to mix
with other fibers to spin with. She has made several things out of dog
hair. There is one more thing, they are just good overall people dogs.
They love just about everyone and love attention. They slobber everwhere
but you just get used to it.
We are planning to my a period cart for Emerald Joust and bring 1 dog for
pulling.
If anyone is interested in draft dogs and where you can get more info
just contact me or my wife at ACO@JANRIX.COM or
flamingbolt@mindspring.com.

Steafan O'Reilly
WHBAC