June University

Poster: AtlantiaU@aol.com

Greetings to the fair and gentle folk of Atlantia from Mistress Deirdre
O'Siodhachain, Chancellor of the University.

Although June may yet seem far away, now is the time to let me know if you
would like to teach at University.  The schedule is fast filling up and I
must have the catalog ready by the end of March in order to publish it in the
May issue of the Acorn.

Alas, the location is not yet confirmed, but University will definitely be in
the Washington, DC-Annapolis area, barring disaster (touch wood).

There are already many interesting classes scheduled and I look forward to
seeing many of you there.

Your servant,

Deirdre