Re: Books?

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

>Aside from the fact that until water recedes and water damage has been
>repaired they may not have anyplace to put the books, they may not be
>able to handle the donations!

It would probably be a good idea to inquire first.  Or wait a while.

>All of this
>needed to be done before anything go go out in the stacks for the
>public to see. We had cases of books that had been waiting for years
>to be processed because the budget only had enough money in it to
>process the acquisitions that had been budgeted for.

With only 350 books left in the collection, I think they'll have the time to
catalogue new books.  :(

But waiting and asking are good ideas.

As is just donating books locally.  They may not make it to the shelves, but
even if sold in the annual book sale they would benefit the library.

        - Anarra