Re: sheep raids

Poster: Cole <missemma@coastalnet.com>

Kristi Why wrote:

>      Dear Lady Emma,
>
>      I could not tell from the ad in the Acorn if you event is a weekend
>      event.  It is listed to begin on April 25, which is a Friday.  Is
>      there to be activities on Saturday?
>
>      Is this a camping event?  Will we need to bring our pavilion?  We
>      would be willing to bring it to a day event too, if you want to add to
>      the atmosphere.
>
>      Please let me know.
>
>      Yours,
>
>      Elspeth of Wye
>      Barony of Ponte Alto

it seems in my zeel to have gentles come I neglected to post a few
things

Yes it is a camping event...
it will start on the 25th and go through the 27th of April

If you would like to you may bring pavillions That would be wonderful
but it isn't necessary we sheet wall so the mundanes can't see our
encampment
The party afterwards is legend!!!!
please come we'd love to have you share in our fun and in the game we do
so enjoy!!
And if you've never seen to grown men fight over a stuffed sheep it is
.. well I just wait and let you see.

I really hope we can get lots of the Atlantia Rapiers out to play.  This
really hasn't ever been a big fencing event, but I hope to make it a bit
more equal!!!
we have great prizes and a really wonderful day put together!

Please this is a first time autocrat begging here.....
lip quivering and everything!

cheerio,
Em