Saturday in Augusta

Poster: NomiSunrid@aol.com

Greetings and salutations to all and sundry at the Merry Rose,

After having been away from my e-mail account for only 2 days, I come back
and find the mailbox door about to burst off it's hinges from all the
messages I've received.

Now to the real reason for my post.  Are any of you going to the event in
Augusta, GA, this Saturday (March 22)?  Two Rivers Challenge, I believe it's
called, if the SCA website was right.  I'm going myself (barring, of course,
any unforseen problems, like my car breaking down, AGAIN).    I hope to meet
some of my fellow Merry Roser's there.  This will be only be the fifth event
I've attended, so if you see someone standing there looking lost or confused
or both, it's probably me.  Though I will probably be in the company of Lord
Arthur McLoughlin most of the time.  I hope that everyone who attends has a
great time.

In service to the Kingdom,

Kaellyn O'Riordan
(mka Tammy Franklin)