Re: Ren Fest Directions

Poster: "Scott Dean" <nacspsd@acs2.acs.ncsu.edu>

> Poster: "eogan" <eogan@ipass.net>
>
> From the south or north;
> Take your best route to Raleigh.  Get on the Beltline going west. Get off
> at the Hillsborough exit going west.  Turn right on Youth Center Rd. as you
> come into sight of the Trintiny Rd intersection you will turn right into
> the parking lot.  There will be signs directing you from Hillsborough St.

If I may add a note to the directions that Eogan posted on getting
to the NC State Fairgrounds, as one who recently moved into the area
(as was initially confused by the references to "the beltline":

What Eogan refers to as "the Beltline" is I-440, a loop that circles
Raleigh.  Depending on where you are in the loop, it may also be I-40
(if you are on the south side of Raleigh), US 1 and/or US 64.  (quite
confusing at times...)

HTH!
-- Manus MacDhai
   Kappellenberg/Windmasters' Hill