Re: Call for input/help for Roxbury Mill Country Fair

Poster: Dawn Skully/HNS <Dawn_Skully@notesgw.hns.com>

Lady Tehair wrote and asked me if the Roxbury Mill Country Fair is a demo or an
event. I guess I need to brush up on my communication skills (or at least proof
read what I write)

It's a persona event. We hope that our artisans and our attendees will remain
in persona and help us recreate a medieval fair. If it works and we want to do
it again, the farmer whose land we'll be on would like us to do it again as a
demo. I wasn't willing to try a large public demo as my first event or it might
have indeed been a demo this time out.

Sorry if I confused bunches of you.

Aurora