Re: [EK] Re:native american persona?

Poster: Wynn Klosky <klosky@meeker.UCAR.EDU>

On Tue, 25 Mar 1997 Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir <>polearmed@worldnet.att.net@meeker.ucar.edu wrote:

> of us do.  Any harm usually occurred after some fubawaba(read - fat ugly
> broad and with a bad attitude) approached with the intention of
> confrontation and conflict.  (That's when we get out the stakes and the

Hmmmm...I've seen many more men giving Otaktay a hard time than women,
personally. The one woman I've seen approach him with questions about his
garb and persona was the certain Mistress Brianna who loaned you
feastgear when you were out earlier this year -- who'd be AWFULLY amused
if she thought anyone were calling her names.

I'm sure Otaktay appreciates your admiration of his persona, but I'm also
certain that he would be appalled at disparagement of any ladies,
no matter their physical (or temperamental) attributes.

"...Car nulle honnours n'em puet venir
En ce c'om mesdie de femme,
Si n'iert fors pour la haute gemme,
La roinne des cieus Marie...
Et tout de femmes issu sommes,
Si leur devons honnour porter..." -- Jean de Conde'

or as Dafydd ap Gwilym wrote,
"Merch sydd decaf blodeuyn
Yn y nef ond Duw ei hun.
O wraig y ganed pob dyn
O'r holl bobloedd ond tridyn."

Be careful in your defense of others that you do not injure their cause
through incautious word choice...

branwynn ottersby