RATTAN SUBSTITUTE

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (Christopher M Dawson)

Success!!!! I have found it, my brothers-in-arms, it is out there!!! It
is silflex, S-I-L-F-L-E-X,  and it is at Lowe's.  It comes in 5' sections
in the plumbing department [next to all the steel pipe at my local
Lowe's] priced at $2.97 for 1", $1.98 for 3/4" and $1.38 for 1/2"
diameters.  I am in the process of making one sword now.  If  anyone out
there has an interest in gathering results from various sources  Crown or
the Earl Marshal or just  plain want info, I'll gladly share what I
learn.

In Service to the Dream,
Nikolai Bearslayer