Re: weebling?!?!

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <Neilltl@ptsc.slg.eds.com>

Herveus wrote:
>It is a cute term for behavior that is frankly unacceptable.

I use the term weeble because it doesn't have the machismo associated with the
term rhino-hide.

Since I don't consider weebling to be macho behavior I try to avoid a (what I
consider to be) macho term for it.

I have far more respect for a fighter who fights well and honorably and 'loses'
than for one who 'wins' a tournament dishonorably.

Winning dishonorably.  Now *there's* an oxymoron for you.

Thanks for further explaining, Herveus.

        - Anarra