Re: Submissions (was coats of arms)

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Kendrick wrote:

>Yes, there is an official form, but I believe that the good Baron
>Corun at one time had them in electronic format.  (Is that true
>Corun?)  If not, it would probably be "a good thing" to have them
>in such a format.

I do have the forms in CorelDraw format. I have recently upgraded to 5.0
from 3.0. I have amassed and/or created a small group of "things" to put on
arms; heraldic roses, various laurel wreaths, and a number of beasties that
I have either gleaned from other sources or created from scratch. I would be
glad to pass along the blank forms to anyone possessing CorelDraw who would
like them, or, if you're interested, I could draw them up for you and print
out the black and white line drawings in the requisite number for submission
(some of these would of course have to be coloured in by you as I do not yet
own a colour printer). Or, anyone in the Greater Storvik area who would like
to may come over and play with Corel themselves.

In service,
Corun

     Corun MacAnndra   |   Dark Horde by birth   |   Moritu by choice
Though we are not now that strength, which in old days moved earth and heaven,
that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time
and fates, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield.