Re: Submissions (was coats of arms)

Poster: "Bruce Garner" <bgarner@pop.mindspring.com>

> Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>
>
> Kendrick wrote:
> >
> >Yes, there is an official form, but I believe that the good Baron
> >Corun at one time had them in electronic format.  (Is that true
> >Corun?)  If not, it would probably be "a good thing" to have them
> >in such a format.
>
> I do have the forms in CorelDraw format. I have recently upgraded to 5.0
> from 3.0. I have amassed and/or created a small group of "things" to put on
> arms; heraldic roses, various laurel wreaths, and a number of beasties that
> I have either gleaned from other sources or created from scratch. I would be
> glad to pass along the blank forms to anyone possessing CorelDraw who would
> like them, or, if you're interested, I could draw them up for you and print
> out the black and white line drawings in the requisite number for submission
> (some of these would of course have to be coloured in by you as I do not yet
> own a colour printer). Or, anyone in the Greater Storvik area who would like
> to may come over and play with Corel themselves.

Adobe Acrobat PDF format would be good.  I've just finished
re-creating the SCA membership application form in PDF format for
the SCA homepage.  I would be happy to distill any other forms into
PDF format as my free time permits.  I can probably handle CDR files,
however, EPS, TIF, Freehand, Illustrator, Quark, PageMaker or just
about anything else would be easier for me.

Landric Daegmaer    (mka. Bruce Garner)
http://www.mindspring.com/~bgarner/sca.html