scabbard lining update

Poster: "David H Ritterskamp" <dhritter@dpcmail.dukepower.com>

     For those of you that remember, I was curious awhile back as to
     whether sheep's wool would make an adequate lining for a sword
     scabbard to protect it from the leather and weather.  Quite a few
     people emailed me back and told me that it ought to work just fine.

     I was able to get ahold of quite a bit of wool, still on the skin, for
     fairly cheap, lined the scabbard, and sewed it back together.
     Interestingly enough, it actually helps the draw.

     Now all I need to do is go ahead and polish the blade...

     See ya-

     Ld. J. Blackbow
     House O'Shannon