two questions

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

I have two questions for the list at large:

1) My lady is getting into Combat Archery and is slowly peicing together
the equipment she needs.  She has found a lovely, perfectly functioning
recurve bow at a flea market for only $20.  Problem is, it has a 45lb.
draw.  Now, a bargain like that is too good to pass up, so she's going to
get it regardless, but she would like to know if there is a way she can
reduce the draw to 30lbs. so the bow would be legal for comabt archery.

2) I would really love to take the class on Copywrite Law at the upcoming
University.  Only problem is I can't make the drive up north.  If someone
who is going would be willing to mail me (e-mail or otherwise) a copy of
the class notes, I would be very grateful.  Thanks.

Aye,
Eogan

           "I brought ye to the ring.  Now dance best ye can."
   Matthew Allen Newsome            |	    Lard Eogan Og Mac Labruinn
   intern consultant/curator	    |       Altantian Royal Bard
   Scottish Tartan Museum           |	    Chronicler, MSoB
   & Heritage Center	    	    |	    (Militant Society of Bards)
   http://intertekweb.com/tartans/  |	    Clan Og, SCA
   <tartans@dnet.net>               |       "IT'S ONLY A GAME!"