CAMBOK: A&S or Combat?

Poster: Evan Randall Page <evanpage@ntr.net>

Good Gentles,
 I am at a loss to define CAMBOK simply as an A&S activity or as Combat.
You have to be concerned about safty (waranting a marshall) but it isn't
defined under the current standards. As for an art and a science, anyone
who has planed down thier own stick, sanded it to near-perfection, worked
it with care and atention, and then coated it with a protective finishing
oil can attest to that. I believe that a marshall should be present at
all event-level games, but being a marshall should be easy, requiring
only a knowlege of the basic operating procedures and safty standards, an
ability to comunicate these guidelines, and a pinch of comon scense. This
could be done without putting a downer on the game and it would probably
increase the amount of fun and decrease the amount of aciddents. :)

   Humbly Yours,
     Orm of Elvegast.