Re: two questions

Poster: Stephen Mumford <redline@shore.intercom.net>

> >With that disclaimer out of the way, aren't golf tube arrows (remember
> >them?) legal for up to 50 pounds of pull?
> >
> >Thomas
> >
> I'm not sure about Society wide but in Atlantia you are suppose to use 30lbs
> for both combat arrows and golf tubes.

Yes, according to the most recent printing of the Marshall's handbook
(1994, I believe), Society-wide standards for golf-tubes are fifty lbs
pull on regular bows, and unless I am mistaken, 70lbs or thereabouts for
crossbows.

But Luissa is correct: Atlantia allows practically any safe arrow, but
limits them all to 30lbs pull.

Julien de Montfort
Brand-spankin' new authorized combat archer and archery marshall,
compliments of Lochmere's excellent On Traget event this past weekend...