Seneshcales and Landed Baronage Please Read.

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Unto the Seneschales and Landed Baronge of Northern Atlantia does Corn
MacAnndra, Baron Storvik send greetings.

I would like to announce that I will be hosting a meeting of the Northern
Regional Seneschales at my home in Takoma Park, MD on the 20th of July.
This date was chosen because, as yet, there is no event scheduled anywhere
for that weekend. The gathering will take place in the early afternoon
around 2:00pm and last as long as necessary. I will fire up the grill
if the weather permits. Otherwise we'll figure out something for food.

This meeting is being called to discuss planning out the year's events
in the Northern Region. Seneshcales from the following groups are asked
to attend: Highland Foorde, Bright Hills, Lochmere, Roxbury Mill, Dun
Carraig, Spiaggia Levantina, Stierbach, Ponte Alto, Isenfir, Caer Mear
and of course, Storvik.

The Territorial Barons and Baronesses of Bright Hills, Dun Carraig, Ponte
Alto, Lochmere and Caer Mear are also invited to attend, as is the Kingdom
Seneschale, Mistress Keilyn Fitzwarin, and her Northern deputies, Mistress
Aryanna Hawkyns and Master Terafan Greydragon.

I will bring up this topic at the coming Curia of Their Majesties, to be
held this weekend in Bright Hills. I will provide maps and/or suitable
directions to my home.

In service,
Corun MacAnndra
Baron Storvik