Re: Tatting (for anyone interested)

Poster: PAEmrys@aol.com

Greetings good Gentles,
     I am no expert on the needle work of period.  I did hear however that a
young woman in Drachenwald has found a 15th century reference for crocheting.
 Her name is Lady Christina and she has recently moved to Ansteorra.
 Unfortunately I do not know the reference by name.  I know that it was in an
old German text in the University library either in Mannheim or Heidleberg.
 Sorry I don't have any more information than this but as I said this is not
my feild.
  In Service
    Prydain