scrivener royal competition at Crown Tourney

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Don't forget folks, this weekend is also the date for the Scrivener
Royal competition!
Remember there were no time constraints places on the scroll you were to
enter.  The
requirement is a completed scroll.  There are no strict rules about
documentation but
a card with the intended period and style helps.  I prefer to see
scrolls that have been
created for kingdom however if space permits may be able to flex on such
rules.

For any further details please email me directly.

Beckymc@Microsoft.com

Rebecca the Contrary
Clerk of Signet, Atlantia