searching for oversize photo albums

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Greetings to the Merry Rose!

I'm slowly collecting a set of color copies of various scrolls that I
wanted to put
in an oversized photo album.  The idea is not only to carry this around
but to
make copies for the various scriptoriums in the kingdom.  Before I do
lots of
legwork (too late really) I wanted to know if anybody knew of a cheap
source
for such things.  I try to get color copies of work that is 8 1/2 X 11
(thanks Genevieve
and Eldred!) but I also have other scrolls that are 11 X 14, etc.  Any
source ideas would
be greatly appreciated.  Especially if you know it's at least a regional
chain.  I haven't
seen anything at our local Pier1 or Michael's.

Thanks in advance

Rebecca