Re: Awards and Stuff

Poster: Heather Swann <swannh@psi.com>

>>I was taking the saying of "Thank you" as a given.  I recognize that
>>one
>>can say 'thank you' and I try to say it as often as possible, for one
>>thing, it's just basic courtesy.  And it's not said nearly enough, at
>>least
>>in this Kingdom, as far as I can see.  Granted, your mileage may vary.
>>
>>We were speaking in terms of awards.
>>
>>Miri
>
>Thank you, Miri..... sometimes your better than a 2nd mother....
>
>Nikolai

Well, I thank you.  I just wanted to clarify the issue.  I meant no insult
to His Excellency certainly.....  In point of fact, now that he brings it
up, I think we should encourage gifts and little niceties like that.  When
I helped out in the kitchen at the latest Stierbach event, I was given a
delightful little red and white hand made crochetted (I think) pouch.  It
is a delight I shall wear and use proudly!  It was made by.....the
Stierbach A&S officer whose name I forget at the moment, but I will
inquire, and may I say I was delighted to receive it!  Thank you, Your
Excellency, for reminding me of this thoughtful gift!  I think we should
encourage such....

Miri