Re: BOFFERRRRRRrrrrrs

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

> Poster: teege1@juno.com (Thomas J Kirchner)
>
> anyhows... i really would like to know the correct construction
> techniques... thanks.
> In chivalrous service to Atlantia,
> Thomas von Leipzig

The various boffer fights I have been in at several Atlantian events have
all had different rules.  Some said that the weapons COULD NOT have a
solid core at all, and had to be constructed completely out of soft
material (foam, cloth, etc) and duct tape.  Others did allow a solid core
(i.e. PVC) as long as common sence was used.  Some allowed head shots.
Some didn't.  I think I would consult the autocrat of whatever event the
boffer fighting is to be taking place at.
Aye,
Eogan