Efen is rrrrii.......

Poster: Gene Bonar <gbonar@auspex.com>

Hail oh rosy people,

(Efen said)
Sheesh, loosen up. You think hitting each other is a clever way of choosing a chief executive, but you still want to vote? What a bunch of nuts...
(Eogan mac Ailpein says)
Oh, I only going to say this once, and if you repeat it I will disavow any knowledge of it. But well er um ...that is ... Ok Ok don't push!  Efen is right. Ok I said it, are you happy ?

And oh by the way Efen shouldn't that be ChairPERSON of the Known World Disorder

Ok b bye

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
List Archives, FAQ, FTP:  http://sca.wayfarer.org/merryrose/