[EK] History of a SCAdian...

Poster: James and/or Nancy Gilly <KatieMorag@worldnet.att.net>

The following message was posted to the Eastrealm's mailing list last week,
and has been followed by countless replies - apparently the most popular
thread on the EK list in a loooong time. 8)  I've been reading the replies
with great interest, and thought I'd post it here (with Towanda's
permission) to get some Atlantian replies....

Slainte -

Alasdair mac Iain