No Subject

Poster: Kristi_Why@ena-east.ericsson.se (Kristi Why)

     Please pardon me for reposting this message.  I silly of me, but I did
     not save the address of the person interested in particulars of the
     pavilion.

     It is a Panther marque style pavilion.

     It is 12x12' square with an attachable shade awning both have matching
     double row of scalloping of blue and green piping.

     It's been used twice (last Pennsic and Emerald).

     Yours for $750., originally $1100.

     Bags, poles and ropes come with.

     Deliverable on the First week of Pennsic.

     Elspeth of Wye
     703/397-9061 day