Re: padded vs. unpadded polearms

Poster: Jeffrey Sussman <jsussman@erols.com>

Greetings from Richard!

Ignoring the erudite physics discussion, empirical evidence shows that a
seven foot unpadded pole arm hits significantly lighter than a six foot
padded pole arm.  More noise less force.  I believe that this applies to
ribs and legs just as much as heads.

Just a clarification, we are not considering eliminating the padded
polearm.
Just adding the unpadded polearm.
Those who want a halberd style pole arm can still use the padded version
and those who want a pole arm reminiscent of a fighting spear or glaive
can use the unpadded version.

Yours in Service to Atlantia,
Richard Fitzgilbert