Re: PROPOSED for comment

Poster: Jeffrey Sussman <jsussman@pop.erols.com>

Greetings from Richard!

I think we lose sight of the purpose of authorizations.
Authorizations are designed to test fighters who want to fight at
events.
They are not designed to guide weapons choices at wars or to
guide training methods.

While we recognize that there is a link between some training methods
and authorizations, good training concentrates on the long term results
rather than authorizations.

Given that authorization is supposed to be about testing, why make
someone take their tests in a particular order?

I expect that with or without the proposed change, the vast majority of
new fighters will still be taught sword and shield.

Yours in Service to Atlantia,
Richard Fitzgilbert